Coconut Bowl & Chopsticks
Eating your meal never looked so good…and so eco! Feel good with every bite, knowing that only reclaimed and upcycled natural materials have been used.
Great for salads, smoothie bowls, muesli or whatever else you can think of!
- Reusable and easy to clean (hand wash only)
- All natural and non-toxic (finished with coconut oil)
- Sustainably sourced coconuts
- 100% natural, biodegradable and compostable
- Dimensions are approximate; every coconut is unique…just like you!
(approx. 3" X 5.6", 7-9 cm X 14-15cm)
- Chopsticks are made from from old coconut trees that are cut down when they’re old and no longer produce coconuts. Historically treated as waste and often incinerated, coconut wood performs as well as hardwood and is a commercially viable substitute for rainforest hardwood.
- Note: on occasion, extreme temperatures (freezer or exposure to very hot foods) can cause the reclaimed coconut bowl to crack
- If you use your reclaimed coconut bowl and upcycled chopsticks at every meal, you alone can prevent at least 3,285 single-use items (including styrofoam takeaway containers and disposable chopsticks) from going to landfill every year! Small actions, big impact!